Pages

11.06.2010

#16-Now....

Hello everyone! It has been almost a month since my last post.

Things have been so busy with school work and classes. I have hardly had anytime to do anything....its nuts.

I have so much to say, yet so little to say. The past month has been interesting. So much has been happening, I am having a hard time getting my head around it all.


I have a very strong fever right now; so that stinks....have not been feeling to good.
I have so many pictures and so many videos I want to get on here, but our internet has been really slow lately and my computer has not been the most functional thing for some reason.

I am very behind on the things I want to do and put on this blog. In the meantime, below is a pictorial representation of whats been going on here. If you click on a picture, it will take you to PhotoBucket. You then can view the full size image and download it. Please do...some of these pics turned out really cool!

Here is basically all thats been going on:

-Negev Field Study: Last month we went to the Negev, it was marvelous. Lots of rock, sand, fighter planes and geology....basically everything I love in one package. ,Again, I have some sweet photos and videos on this trip; all i can really give you now are some slideshows (Click on a picture to view it full size):

Negev Day 1

Negev Day 2

Negev Day 3

A couple of weeks ago some people from Sar-Shalom were here in Jerusalem. I went and met them at Ramat Rachel kibbutz for Shabbat dinner and what not...it was so great to see people from back home. You guys were such a blessing to spend time with!

Then, the day after I met with Sar-Shalom people, I left for a field study in the Galilee. We went all over the place up there..it was great. Here are some pics from that study....

Galilee Field Study Day 1

Galilee Day 2

Galilee Day 3

The Galilee trip was cool. It was interesting though because there was not a single major aspect of it that was any different then the first time I had come here; that surprised me.

And just like 3 years ago, the Galilee gave me a headache and made me have to think over my life.


It was a cool trip.




Post Script: A new blog on what "worship" is and what it means will be coming soon!!!!





Shalom!

No comments: